Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Final and 3rd draft of DIGIPAK

Finish draft!
 
 
Screenshots of making final draft...

 
Here I have selected included the album name on the front cover and selected the 'drop shadow' and 'bevel and emboss' to create more effect on the text.

 
On the side panel I decided to have the name of the artist and the name of the album.
 


I used the rotate tool to rotate the text round.

 
I then put the album cover name on 'red' to the side panel, and also made it the colour red to keep up the continuity.
 
 
I then used the text tool on the left hand side to create the track list, I made the text white for better visibility.
 
 
I then included a barcode, to stick to conventions of other digipaks.
 
 
I included the website on top of the barcode because i also included it on my magazine advert.
 
then included the copyright because its typically conventional on the back of CD digipaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment